More than just a job…
Working at SUSA is so much more than just a job – it’s a calling
It’s a chance to join a community of like-minded individuals, allowing you the opportunity to explore and use your God-given gifts and passion. Belonging to the SUSA team is so rewarding, knowing you are contributing to the long term future of this essential not-for-profit organisation which means so much, to so many.
SUSA currently employs 11 staff across a range of positions, and each staff member brings a variety of skills and qualifications from diverse backgrounds. We are dedicated, passionate individuals, united in the belief that together we can make a positive difference for Christ, in South Australia.
Depending on your role, some of the attractive benefits of working for SUSA may include:
- The opportunity to match your career to a compelling cause
- A supportive and nurturing workplace environment, with ample opportunities for career development
- The chance to meet and work with people who are some of the best in their fields
- Fair pay and great benefits
- Salary sacrifice options (which can increase take home pay)
- Monthly rostered day off
- Weekly staff meetings and devotions
- The opportunity to take part in the programs we run
- Competitive remuneration for the industry with guaranteed pay increases until 2015.
- Extra Superannuation contributions
- Opportunities to work from home
- Job share or part-time flexibility
- A flexible hours scheme – work between the hours of 8am to 8pm
- Additional flexible leave for a variety of purposes, eg moving house
- 18 weeks paid parental leave if you are the primary carer, 6 weeks paid parental leave if you are the secondary carer
- Ability to apply for study leave
- Free on-site car-parking
What we ask of you:
- Believe in our vision and values
- Are committed to helping us achieve our organisational goals
- Are flexible and adaptable
- Observe our codes of conduct and standards
Selected applicants will be required to;
- Be an active member of a local church
- Submit to character references and screening checks
- Apply for a National Police Clearance Certificate
- Sign off on our statement of Aims and Beliefs, and Working Principles
SUSA is a smoke-free, bullying-free workplace.
We thank you for taking an interest and for visiting our site.
If working with SUSA interests you, please see our current vacancies.