More than just a job…
Working at SUSA is so much more than just a job – it’s a calling.
If you are exploring this Careers section, you’re probably feeling as excited about your future as we do, here at SUSA.
How to apply
To apply for a position advertised through this site you will need to follow the instructions attached to each position. Applications for positions need to include your resume and a covering letter, addressing the position selection criteria from the position description.
Please include your email address and daytime or mobile number in your application.
It’s important to note that we do not reply to unsolicited applications. Only applications for advertised positions will be accepted.
Selected applicants will be required to;
- Be an active member of a local church
- Submit to character references and screening checks
- Apply for a National Police Clearance Certificate
- Sign off on our statement of Aims and Beliefs, and Working Principles
SUSA is a smoke-free, bullying-free workplace.
The following positions are currently being recruited for:
- Unfortunately, there are no vacancies at this time.
Volunteers are the backbone of our organisation. Without their support and skills, many of the events we run would not be possible. If you are interested, visit our ‘Volunteer Today’ page.